Why Guest Post at Next Stop Who Knows?
You can expand your writing portfolio and gain another back link to your own blog while at the same time reaching a new audience.
Who Can Be A Guest Blogger?
Travel writers and bloggers are permitted to submit a request for a guest post. All guest writers must have an active blog of their own.
Types Of Content You Can Write About
I’m looking for writers who will provide travel related content like how to tips, guides or provide readers with information about lifestyle design. Interesting travel related personal stories and any other related content is fine. The main thing is that the theme is in the travel/lifestyle design category. Photo Essays or even single photo posts will also be considered.
- All posts should be 100% fresh and not copied in any shape or form. No plagiarism of any sort will be allowed.
- Writers will be expected to write between 300 – 1500 words for the post(unless it’s for a photo essay)
- Must contain 1 photo. If the post is over 700 words then you can submit 2 photos. Please make sure you have the rights to publish the photos used, or give the correct credit to those who took them.
- All posts should be proofread and edited prior to submission. They should be easy to read and have correct grammar and pronunciation.
- Submit a short bio(usually 2 or 3 sentences).
- You own the rights to any content that gets published on Next Stop Who Knows, and you may request it to be removed at any stage down the line.
Here’s What You Get For Donating A Guest Post
- All the credit for your own work
- Exposure to a new audience mostly from Ireland/UK at present.
- A linkback to your blog. If you have a facebook fan page and/or twitter account then links to these will be included in the bio.
- The post will be adequately promoted through the Next Stop Who Knows social accounts. I also encourage you to promote the post yourself in your own social circles for extended exposure.
- A massive thank you from me personally as I do appreciate the time it takes to carve out decent content.
How To Submit A Guest Post
Contact me with your post idea or the actual post if you’ve already written it. I will respond within 4 days max and once everything is OK I will post the article on the site within one week.
Please use the contact form or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org